Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dream Theater's New Album

It just came in the mail today, so you should be expecting a review of it at some point in the near future. Obviously if you're interested you probably won't be holding out for me to pass judgement on it, so you'll already have it by now. Anyway, at least you'll be able to read my opinion of the new drummer. All I've heard of the single is a few seconds so I don't really have an opinion just yet. As much as I wish Portnoy hadn't left, I'm sure he's off doing something new and interesting, and as long as this new guy's good enough to fill those shoes, I'll be satisfied.

Incidentally, I also got another ten albums since the fifth. Seven of those were more birthday presents, and three of them, Veckatimest - Grizzly Bear, Hot Fuss - The Killers, and Roll the Bones - Rush. I don't feel like listing the rest because I'm just like that, I guess. You'll see them in a little while anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment