Saturday, August 27, 2011

One thing I need to make certain everyone knows...

There are read more buttons for just about every post I make here (except this one and the last info post). The problem is that for some it seems like you need to have twenty-twenty vision to see them. Sometimes they appear as grey against a black background, and sometimes they're black against a black background. The best thing for you to do, unless I can fix it, is to make sure to click on the page title and it'll take you to the full page. You can do that if it seems like the post is a little too short for the subject.

I hope no one has any big issues with this, and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

UPDATE: I changed the background color so the "read more" buttons contrast better against it. I'd still like to change the color of the buttons themselves, and I'm wondering how to do that. If anyone has any advise, please bring it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment